M.S. in Management Program Requirements
The 30 credit hour M.S. in management program uses a cohort format with a blend of both traditional and hybrid online courses. The program takes one calendar year to complete.
M.S. in Management
- GMSM 503 - Business Communications
- GMSM 505 - Introduction to Business
- GMSM 507 - Research Methods
- GMSM 510 - Principles of Marketing
- GMSM 514 - Financial Management for the non-financial Manager
- GMSM 515 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- GMSM 516 - Strategic Development and Implementation
- GMSM 538 - Project Management
- GMSM 541 - Consumer Behavior and Relationship Management
- GMSM 546 - Sales Development and Management Processes
Total: 30 credits
Note: The information here is provided for informational purposes only. For exact requirements as well as course descriptions, visit the Graduate Catalog.