Life Skills Workshop 2.0
** CANCELED **
Date: April 4, 2020 - April 4, 2020
Location: Cleary Family Auditorium, Kearney Hall
[CANCELED] In an abundance of caution with the rapidly changing status of COVID-19, this event has been canceled.
Learn the critical life skills needed before graduation and build on lessons learned from the Life Skills Workshop in November.
Organized by students in the School of Business with the help of Professor Adam Crandall, the Life Skills workshop is aimed at helping equip students with some of the most critical life skills needed prior to graduation.
The team developed a workshop featuring all new topics and "Life Skills Stations," along with the opportunity to engage one-on-one with professionals and executives, receiving real, practical answers to your questions!
LIFE SKILLS STATIONS
At the stations, students will have the opportunity to network with more than 20 executive business professionals from the Rochester, Syracuse, and Buffalo region, with topics and stations including:
- Personal Money Management & Finance
- The Job Application Process
- Women in Business
- The Art & Etiquette of Networking
- Negotiation Strategy
Additional stations include:
- Distinguished Professors
- Fisher Alumni
- Class of 2020 "Life Wisdom"
- 9 to 10 a.m. Registration, Welcome Brunch, Mini Job Fair
- 10 to 10:15 a.m. Opening Remarks
- 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Keynote Speaker
- 10:45 to 11 a.m. Transition to "Life Skills Stations"
- 11 a.m. to 1:40 p.m. "Life Skills Stations" Round Tables with Executive Professionals
- 1:45 to 2 p.m. Closing Remarks, Mini Job Fair
- Organized by:
Hosted by the School of Business