Better Together Day
The Interfaith Advisory Council invites everyone from the Fisher Family to celebrate “Better Together Day” on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Date: February 18, 2020 - February 18, 2020
Time: All Day Event
Location: St. John Fisher College Campus
Hosted by the Office of Campus Ministry
Better Together Day, a nationwide campus-based community project of the Interfaith Youth Core, is an opportunity for people of all faith traditions and worldviews to encounter one another.
Here at St. John Fisher College, we will celebrate Better Together Day with two events in addition to a social media campaign on Instagram (@SJFCMinistry):
Open House in the Fr. Joseph A. Trovato, CSB, Campus Ministry Center
10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Campus Ministry Center
- Visit the Trovato Center and learn more about Campus Ministry, our Interfaith efforts, and the Interfaith Advisory Council
- Meet and dialogue with members of the Muslim Student Alliance, FisherCru, Christian Pharmacy Fellowship International, your Peer Ministers, and Campus Ministry staff.
- Tour the Interfaith Prayer Room and learn what resources are available to the Fisher Community for people of all faith traditions.
Lunch & Learn with the Interfaith Advisory Council
12:30 p.m., Ward-Haffey Dining Hall
- Join members of the council for table discussions
- Enjoy free lunch in Ward/Haffey Dining Hall (space is limited. Reserve your spot now!)
Better Together Day and the Interfaith Advisory Council are projects of the Office of Campus Ministry in cooperation with all faith-based clubs on campus.
The Open House, Lunch & Learn, and other ongoing efforts are made possible by a Campus Innovation Grant from the Interfaith Youth Core.
To learn more about our interfaith efforts on campus, email Fr. Kevin Mannara, CSB, director of Campus Ministry, at email@example.com.