Freshman Enrollment Guide
Thanks for choosing to attend St. John Fisher College. We think you've made a smart choice! This website is designed to include everything you need to get started on a successful collegiate career at Fisher.
START HERE » Logging In, Email, Network Accounts, and Computers
Your network account allows you to log onto all campus computers, as well as access email and Blackboard. Be sure to check your Fisher email regularly, as it is the official means of communication from the College.
IMPORTANT: You will need your network user ID and password for many of the tasks below.
Network Account Username: Three initials, a zero, and the last 4 digits of your St. John Fisher College ID # (often referred to as the @number)
- Learn More: First Time Log-In and Password Reset
- Learn More: Student Gmail Help Topic
- Learn More: Student Computer Purchase Recommendations
Submit Your Course Preference Form
Filling out the Course Preference form will help us develop a schedule that fits your interests and academic goals. Before you begin, take a moment to review Learning Communities themes. Enrollment in Learning Communities and other first-year courses is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, please complete the Course Preference form and submit it as soon as possible.
- Submit the Course Preference Form
- Learn More: Registering for Classes
- Learn More: Order Textbooks Online
Review Great Beginnings Information
There was a lot of information presented at Great Beginnings. Take some time to review the information below as a refresher on the topics covered.
- Learn More: Dollars and Sense Presentation [pdf]
Fill Out Your Housing Application
Starting Wednesday, February 28 at 9 a.m., complete the housing application on ResLife Online. Housing assignments will be available in early August.
- Complete your Housing Application
- Learn More: Residence Hall Living
- Learn More: Freshman Parking Policy
- Learn More: Commuting to Fisher
Complete Financial Aid Requirements
Log in to Fish 'R' Net to accept or decline financial aid, complete loan entrance counseling, review outstanding requirements, and more.
- Visit the Financial Aid Information for New Undergraduate Students page for step-by-step instructions and next steps in the financial aid process.
Provide Immunization Records
- You must provide the College with proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and meningococcal meningitis. Please upload your immunization record from your medical provider to the Patient Portal. Instructions for entering and uploading your information are in the portal.
- Learn More: Student Health Care Information
Provide Health History Information
Due: Before your first Health and Wellness Center visit
- Before your first visit to the Health and Wellness Center, you must complete the following forms the Patient Portal:
- Health History Form
- Insurance information
- A physical exam (A physical is required for athletes, please see the information you’ve received from athletics)
- Consent for Treatment and Privacy Acknowledgement
- Consent for Treatment and Privacy Acknowledgement Downloadable Form(for students under 18)
- Wegmans Pharmacy Prescription Delivery Form
- Learn More: Student Health Care Information
Summer is a great time to fill out these forms!
Send in Final High School Transcripts
Send in your final high school transcript to the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Send in College Transcripts and AP/IB Reports
Official college transcripts and official AP or IB score reports must be requested from the institution or testing organization and sent to the Office of Freshman Admissions before credit can be awarded.
Settle Your Bill
Due: July/August 2018
Your bill for the fall semester will be generated by the end of June and must be paid in full by the end of July. If someone will be helping you settle your bill (parent, family member, etc.), be sure to set them up as an Authorized Payer so they receive billing information. Instructions on how to set up an Authorized Payer can be found in the FisherPay Guide.
- Learn More: Payment Options
- Learn More: Billing Information
- Learn More: FisherPay Guide
- Learn More: Cardinal Cash
Due: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Are you participating as a member of one of the College's Division III sports teams? You will need to complete additional paperwork and health information.
- Read the Student-Athlete Information page in its entirety, as it contains information that affects your eligibility to participate in athletics.
Find an On-Campus Job
Late August/Early September 2018
Begin researching positions as soon as you receive an email from the Career Center with instructions on how to login to Handshake.
- Learn More: Career Services at St. John Fisher College
Saturday, September 1 - Tuesday, September 4, 2018
The day is finally here! You will be emailed your assigned arrival time, as well as detailed information about Orientation, to your Fisher email address.