Visit Opportunities for Accepted Freshmen
There are many opportunities to visit Fisher as an accepted student. Don't miss your chance to get acquainted with campus and meet other accepted students like yourself!
Virtual Fisher Experience for Accepted Students
Join us for an accepted student virtual Fisher experience hosted by our admissions counselors! Learn more about next steps and get your questions answered.
- Select Mondays and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Select Wednesdays and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Self-Guided Virtual Campus Tours
Explore Fisher's beautiful campus on your own with our self-guided virtual tour!
Virtual Campus Tours
Attend a virtual tour of Fisher's beautiful campus with a member of our admissions team.
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 11 a.m.
Life at Fisher Series
Designed to offer you a glimpse into various aspects of life at Fisher, these sessions are co-hosted by an admissions counselor and a member of the staff. Each session will be 30-45 minutes in length and will allow time for you to ask any questions that you may have. Join us for one session or all of them!
Need help deciding? Check out the Life at Fisher session descriptions.
June 8 – 10, 2020
- Monday, June 8 at 6 p.m. - Student Engagement and Inclusion
- Monday, June 8 at 7 p.m. - Fisher Dining Services
- Monday, June 8 at 8 p.m. - Health and Wellness Center
- Tuesday, June 9 at 5 p.m. - Multicultural Affairs
- Tuesday, June 9 at 6 p.m. - No Major? No Problem! (Undeclared Students)
- Tuesday, June 9 at 7 p.m. - Campus Ministry
- Tuesday, June 9 at 8 p.m. - Career Services
- Wednesday, June 10 at 5 p.m. - Athletics
- Wednesday, June 10 at 6 p.m. - Study Abroad
- Wednesday, June 10 at 7 p.m. - Financial Aid
- Wednesday, June 10 at 8 p.m. - Residential Life
July and August 2020
Stay tuned for dates in July and August!
Connect with a Counselor
While we may not be able to meet in person, our office remains open and our counselors are available to answer questions and provide information. Connect with a counselor, and schedule a 20 minute individual phone appointment that is convenient for you!
- Meet Vicki Alfieri
- Meet Matt Berry
- Meet Erica Doherty
- Meet Mary Doyle
- Meet Jose Ramos
- Meet Diane Tran
Not sure who your counselor is? Visit the Who is My Counselor? page to find out!
Connect with Student Financial Services
Questions about financial aid, scholarships, cost of attendance, or your student bill? We are here to help! Schedule a phone call with a counselor and get your questions answered.