What's the Problem?
- General Work Orders: Something is broken in my room or I need to get my bed lofted, bunked, delofted, etc.
- Emergencies: I have a maintenance emergency
- Cable: I need help with my cable
- Computer: My computer is broken
- Laundry: A washer or dryer is broken
- Vending Machines: There is a problem with a vending machine
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT YOUR WORK REQUEST ONCE. You can check the status of your request from the account you create below.
- Visit the Facilities Services Work Order page.
- Click the "Work Order Form" link.
- The organization number you need is 979482531.
- Enter an email address that you check frequently.
- If you are a first time user you will be prompted for some information.
- Once you have entered the information you will be taken to the "New Request" page where you can submit your requests.
- Complete Step 2 by entering the location details of the work order.
- Complete Step 3 by selecting the problem type.
- Complete Step 4 by giving a short but thorough description of the problem.
- Move on to Step 6 by entering "support" as the password.
- Click submit and your work order will be sent. You will then receive a "Request Receipt" at the email address you entered.
At any time you can access this page and view the status of your work order by clicking on the "My Requests" tab at the top of the main screen after you log in
If you have an emergency situation in your room (i.e. actively flooding water) please contact the following:
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-2:30pm: (585) 385-8281
All other times: The Office of Safety and Security at (585) 385-8025
Please contact Time Warner at (585) 756-5000.
If your Ethernet connection is not working, please contact OIT at (585) 385-8016 or email the help desk.
Please use the work order system to report problems with the laundry.
Please report vending machine problems to 1 (800) 283-6327.