RA Candidate Requirements
- Candidates must be enrolled at Fisher for at least one semester
- Candidates must have least 30 earned credits at the start of employment
- Candidates must have a Fisher GPA of 2.5 overall and a Fisher GPA of 2.0 the most recent semester
- Candidates must carry a full time course load (minimum 12 credits and maximum 19 credits per semester)
Behavior & Experience On Campus
- Candidates must have lived in a residence hall for at least one semester
- Candidates must have good student conduct standing
- We reserve the right to review Student Conduct files for all RA candidates
- If offered an RA position, compliance with the RA Agreement [pdf] is expected
Applications will be available for Spring 2015 positions by October 31, 2014.
Review the RA Agreement [pdf]
Please contact Stephanie Ketterl at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.