Office of Residential Life
New First Year & Transfer Students
- Starting April 1, 2015, incoming freshmen, transfer, and readmitted students will be able to fill out the housing application and review the housing contract using ResLife Online. The housing application is due by noon on June 19, 2015.
- Housing assignments will be made available to students on ResLife Online in late July or early August.
- What to bring and what not to bring with you. Printer friendly list [pdf.]
- Summer Communication: Please check your SJFC email regularly for updates from Residential Life. If you are accessing your email for the first time, please visit the OIT website for instructions. Student Gmail Mobile Device Setup [pdf].
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Meal Plan Options
- Requesting a room change
- Do you need a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Online Facilities Work Order
ResLife Mission Statement
The Office of Residential Life creates and supports a safe and inclusive living and learning environment, where we share responsibility with students to encourage success, development, and learning. We challenge students to celebrate diversity and strengthen the campus community.
|Apr. 1||New First Year & Transfer Housing Applications open on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Apr. 13||Housing Wait List & Room Change Wait List open on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Apr. 13||Return from Abroad Application opens on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m. (for spring 2015 housing)|
|Apr. 15||Senior Week Housing and Guest Registration Application opens on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Apr. 29||Senior Week Housing Application due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|May 1||Return from Abroad Application due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m. (for spring 2015 housing)|
|May 1||Last day to claim responsibility for room damage (see RD for more information)|
|May 2||Last day of finals - Residence halls close to non-graduating seniors at 6:00 p.m.|
|May 4||Senior Week Ball Guest Requests due by 4:30 p.m. on ResLife Online|
|May 9||Commencement - Residence halls close to all remaining students at 6:00 p.m.|