Office of Residential Life
Are you interested in becoming an RA?
- Applications will be available starting Monday, October 13th at 9:00 a.m. on ResLife Online. Applications are due by Thursday, October 30th at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Learn more about the RA position and selection process.
General ResLife Information
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Something is broken in my room! Online Work Orders
- Residential Meal Plans & Commuter Meal Plans
- Requesting a room change
- Need to find a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Cardinal Health Newsletter [pdf]
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Living Off-Campus
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Withdrawing from Housing
- Work Orders
The Office of Residential Life creates and supports a safe and inclusive living and learning environment, where we share responsibility with students to encourage success, development, and learning. We challenge students to celebrate diversity and strengthen the campus community.
|Oct. 10||Recess Day. No classes. Residence halls open with food service.|
|Oct. 13||RA Applications open on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Oct. 14||Last day to request room setup changes for the fall semester.|
|Oct. 30||RA Applications due by noon on ResLife Online|
|Nov. 3||Application to request Thanksgiving Break housing opens on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Nov. 10||Spring 2015 Meal Plan Change & Commuter Meal Plan Application opens on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Nov. 25||Thanksgiving break begins. Residence halls close at 6:00 p.m.|
|Nov. 30||Residence halls reopen at 8:00 a.m.|
|Dec. 13||Residence halls close for winter recess at 6:00 p.m.|
|Jan. 13||Residence halls open for spring semester at 8:00 a.m. (earliest date students may move-in)|