Student Clubs and Organizations
With everything from academic and special interest groups to media/publications, club sports, and department-affiliated organizations, opportunities for participation and leadership abound!
Student Activities Board (SAB)
Looking for fun? SAB is responsible for major campus programs and social activities such as movies, comedians, cultural programs, trips, and major weekend activities throughout the year.
Student Government Association (SGA)
SGA represents and advocates for the needs of students in all aspects of life at Fisher. If you are looking for leadership opportunities, SGA might be for you!
Not living on campus? No problem! Commuter Council organizes events and trips that are open to both commuters and residents, creating a social environment for you to meet other students.
Resident Student Association (RSA)
Regardless of which residence hall you live in, RSA creates a positive campus community through social and educational programs that will enrich your experience.
Teddi Dance for Love
The Teddi Dance for Love has been a Fisher tradition for over 30 years. Proceeds from the 24-hour dance marathon benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times. All students are encouraged to dance.
Meet new people while staying active! The following clubs meet throughout the academic year:
- Men's Hockey Club
- Men's Rugby
- Men's Volleyball
- Women's Rugby
Interested in media and communications? Gain valuable hands-on experience with one of Fisher's media/publications organizations.
- The Angle - Literary magazine
- JoRoffs - Student yearbook
- The Cardinal Courier - Bi-monthly student newspaper
- Cardinal TV (CTV) Club - Runs the TV station and broadcasts Fisher News
Department-affiliated organizations operate under the direction of a specific College department or office.
- Leadership Council
- Pharmacy Student Government Association (PSGA)
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student Athlete Mentors (SAMs)
The students in your particular class are the people with whom you hold common bonds, which will continue beyond your Fisher experience. Class officers provide opportunities for unity building and support networks, and are elected by their respective classes.
Special Interest Organizations
From drama club to ski club, and everything in between, you're sure to find an outlet for your interests. You may even find a new passion!
- Art Club
- Arts in Motion (AIM)
- Asian Student Union
- Black Student Union
- Colleges Against Cancer (CAC)
- Dance Club
- Equestrian Club
- Fisher Cru
- Fisher Players Drama Club
- Fisher's Gay Straight Alliance (GSA)
- Fisher Ski Association
- Gaming Club
- Just Wing It (Improv)
- Latino Student Union
- Leadership Council
- Measure 13 (a capella group)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Students Against Interpersonal Violence (SAIV)
- Students With A Vision (SWAV)
- Sustained Dialogue
- Veterans' Affairs
- Young Life
- Young Voters Club
Dive deeper into your studies by joining one of Fisher's many academic organizations. You'll make friends and learn more about the world at the same time. We call that a win-win situation!
- Accounting Club
- Anthropology Club
- Biology Club
- Chemistry Club
- Computer Science Club
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Economics Club
- English Club
- History Club
- Investment Club
- Irish Studies Club
- Marketing Club
- Math Club
- Physics Club
- Political Science Club
- Pre-Law Association
- Psychology Alliance
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Religious Studies Club
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Student Chapter
- Sociology Club
- Sport Management Club
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee
- Student Athlete Mentors
- Student Nursing Association
- Teacher Education Society of America (TESA)
- Women and Gender Studies Club