Office of Campus Life
Campus Life provides opportunities for enhancing the quality of student life at Fisher. The purpose is to complement academic work through development of, exposure to, and participation in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and governance programs.
Family Weekend: Oct. 31 - Nov. 2!
Get more information on Family Weekend including a schedule of events and registration information!
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Daily Events Schedule (Reservations Calendar)
- Documents & Forms
- Student Conduct
- Off-Campus Transportation (SGA Weekend Shuttle & RTS Bus)
- The Source - Official Student Organization Handbook [pdf] - The Source highlights all the policies and procedures a student organization must adhere to.
Campus Life Calendar
- Stress-Free Week
Mon., December 08, 2014 to Sat., December 13, 2014
- Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration
Mon., January 19, 2015
6:30 PM | Event Details
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance for Love!
Fri., February 20, 2015 to Sat., February 21, 2015
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Fashion Show and Gala
Fri., March 27, 2015
6:00 PM | Event Details
- Diversity Dinner for Alumni and Graduating Seniors
Thu., April 16, 2015
5:30 PM | Event Details