Office of Campus Life
Campus Life provides opportunities for enhancing the quality of student life at Fisher. The purpose is to complement academic work through development of, exposure to, and participation in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and governance programs.
August 30 - September 1, 2014
Get more information on Orientation including a schedule of events and important reminders!
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Daily Events Schedule (Reservations Calendar)
- Documents & Forms
- Student Conduct
- Off-Campus Transportation (SGA Weekend Shuttle & RTS Bus)
- The Source - Official Student Organization Handbook [pdf] - The Source highlights all the policies and procedures a student organization must adhere to.
Campus Life Calendar
- 2014 Courage Bowl to Benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times
Sat., September 20, 2014
6:00 PM | Event Details
- Healthy Living Fair
Tue., October 07, 2014
10:00 AM | Event Details
- Love Your Body Day "Smash the Scale" Event
Wed., October 15, 2014
8:00 AM | Event Details
- 2014 Family Weekend - Save the Date!
Fri., October 31, 2014 to Sun., November 02, 2014
- Day of Celebration: Multi-Ethnic Cultural Celebration Marketplace
Sat., December 06, 2014
1:00 PM | Event Details