Office of Campus Life
Campus Life provides opportunities for enhancing the quality of student life at Fisher. The purpose is to complement academic work through development of, exposure to, and participation in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and governance programs.
Orientation is September 5 - 7, 2015!
Orientation is fast approaching. Keep an eye on our Orientation website for the latest details!
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Daily Events Schedule (Reservations Calendar)
- Documents & Forms
- Student Conduct
- Off-Campus Transportation (SGA Weekend Shuttle & RTS Bus)
- The Source - Official Student Organization Handbook [pdf] - The Source highlights all the policies and procedures a student organization must adhere to.
Campus Life Calendar
- Four Freedoms' Week: Speaking Out Against Sexual Violence
Tue., October 27, 2015
9:30 AM | Event Details
- Four Freedoms' Week: Hunger Banquet
Thu., October 29, 2015
6:15 PM | Event Details
- #FisherCares Day!
Wed., November 11, 2015
11:00 AM | Event Details
- Day of Celebration: Kwanzaa Karamu (Dinner) Celebration
Sat., December 05, 2015
1:00 PM | Event Details