Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
Victor Salerno ’66, CEO of O’Connell Electric and Chair of the College’s Board of Trustees, took some time out on Tuesday evening to be a guest lecturer for the first time in the building that bears his name.
Salerno was invited to speak by School of Business adjunct faculty member Terry Hartmann to his Managerial Finance class of 22 students.
John Smillie, owner of John Smillie Photography (and photographer who captured Salerno's lecture), stayed during some of the class, and Salerno used him as an example of someone who worked hard, networked, and was eventually able to become a business owner.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy