“A Christmas Wonder” on Stage at St. John Fisher College on December 14-16
The St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” December 14-16 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 14, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. On Sunday, December 16, there will be a matinee performance only at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available and are $16.50 for individual seating (general admission), and $13.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Eight 4 Third World Hope, a grassroots, faith-based volunteer organization dedicated to providing hope through aid to those living in third world countries.
“A Christmas Wonder” recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau, and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live, amidst stunning lighting, sound, and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells the powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education
- Sashittal Publishes Book, Article
- Welcome Class of 2018!
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation