“A Christmas Wonder” on Stage at St. John Fisher College on December 14-16
The St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” December 14-16 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 14, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. On Sunday, December 16, there will be a matinee performance only at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available and are $16.50 for individual seating (general admission), and $13.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Eight 4 Third World Hope, a grassroots, faith-based volunteer organization dedicated to providing hope through aid to those living in third world countries.
“A Christmas Wonder” recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau, and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live, amidst stunning lighting, sound, and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells the powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes