“A Christmas Wonder” on Stage at St. John Fisher College on December 14-16
The St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” December 14-16 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 14, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. On Sunday, December 16, there will be a matinee performance only at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available and are $16.50 for individual seating (general admission), and $13.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Eight 4 Third World Hope, a grassroots, faith-based volunteer organization dedicated to providing hope through aid to those living in third world countries.
“A Christmas Wonder” recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau, and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live, amidst stunning lighting, sound, and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells the powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference