“A Christmas Wonder” on Stage at St. John Fisher College on December 14-16
The St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” December 14-16 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 14, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. On Sunday, December 16, there will be a matinee performance only at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available and are $16.50 for individual seating (general admission), and $13.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Eight 4 Third World Hope, a grassroots, faith-based volunteer organization dedicated to providing hope through aid to those living in third world countries.
“A Christmas Wonder” recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau, and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live, amidst stunning lighting, sound, and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells the powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades