“A Christmas Wonder” on Stage at St. John Fisher College on December 14-16
The St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” December 14-16 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 14, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. On Sunday, December 16, there will be a matinee performance only at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available and are $16.50 for individual seating (general admission), and $13.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Eight 4 Third World Hope, a grassroots, faith-based volunteer organization dedicated to providing hope through aid to those living in third world countries.
“A Christmas Wonder” recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau, and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live, amidst stunning lighting, sound, and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells the powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year