OIT Staff to Present at Regional Conference
The Department of OIT’s Matt Miller, Media Application Specialist, and Robin Schmid, Training Support Specialist, will present at the Echo360 Active Learning Northeast Regional User Meeting on October 1 at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Miller and Schmid will focus on how the College has implemented the use of the Echo360 software in class and training materials in the Nursing, Pharmacy, and Business Schools, as well as other academic programs.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium