Chemistry Faculty Published
Dr. Brad Kraft, Assistant Professor in the Chemistry Department, recently published an article in Acta Crystallographica Section E, the journal of the International Union of Crystallography.
Kraft conducted collaborative research and co-wrote the article with Dr. William Brennessel, a professor in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Rochester.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium