Chemistry Faculty Published
Dr. Brad Kraft, Assistant Professor in the Chemistry Department, recently published an article in Acta Crystallographica Section E, the journal of the International Union of Crystallography.
Kraft conducted collaborative research and co-wrote the article with Dr. William Brennessel, a professor in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Rochester.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades