Ed.D. Program Alumni Gather for Reunion
Over 50 alumni from the Ed.D. in Executive Leadership program gathered on Saturday, October 19, for the first annual Ed.D. Program Alumni Reunion in the Welcome Center.
The weekend marked the five-year reunion for Cohort 1, who graduated in 2008. Dr. Arthur L. “Sam” Walton, Jr., Professor Emeritus and founder of the program, was the special guest speaker. Dr. Mike Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, also made remarks.
Dr. Sam Walton, Dr. Mike Wischnowski, and Dr. Marie Cianca with graduates of Cohort 5.
Kim McKinsey-Mabry, Debbie Harloff, Monique Adams (Cohort 4).
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception