Pharmacy Faculty Attain Certifications
Three faculty members from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently attained significant certifications from the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
Dr. Alex DeLucenay, Assistant Professor and Fisher graduate, and Dr. Ashley Zuppelli, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP). Ambulatory care pharmacy practice is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by pharmacists who are accountable for addressing medication needs, developing sustained partnerships with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
Dr. Melanie Woytowish, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). Pharmacotherapy is the area of pharmacy practice that is responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate, and economical use of drugs in patient care.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII