Pharmacy Faculty Attain Certifications
Three faculty members from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently attained significant certifications from the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
Dr. Alex DeLucenay, Assistant Professor and Fisher graduate, and Dr. Ashley Zuppelli, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP). Ambulatory care pharmacy practice is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by pharmacists who are accountable for addressing medication needs, developing sustained partnerships with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
Dr. Melanie Woytowish, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). Pharmacotherapy is the area of pharmacy practice that is responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate, and economical use of drugs in patient care.
Latest College News Stories
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members