Pharmacy Faculty Attain Certifications
Three faculty members from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently attained significant certifications from the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
Dr. Alex DeLucenay, Assistant Professor and Fisher graduate, and Dr. Ashley Zuppelli, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP). Ambulatory care pharmacy practice is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by pharmacists who are accountable for addressing medication needs, developing sustained partnerships with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
Dr. Melanie Woytowish, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). Pharmacotherapy is the area of pharmacy practice that is responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate, and economical use of drugs in patient care.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards