Pharmacy Faculty Attain Certifications
Three faculty members from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently attained significant certifications from the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
Dr. Alex DeLucenay, Assistant Professor and Fisher graduate, and Dr. Ashley Zuppelli, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP). Ambulatory care pharmacy practice is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by pharmacists who are accountable for addressing medication needs, developing sustained partnerships with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
Dr. Melanie Woytowish, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). Pharmacotherapy is the area of pharmacy practice that is responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate, and economical use of drugs in patient care.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference