Pharmacy Faculty Attain Certifications
Three faculty members from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently attained significant certifications from the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
Dr. Alex DeLucenay, Assistant Professor and Fisher graduate, and Dr. Ashley Zuppelli, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP). Ambulatory care pharmacy practice is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by pharmacists who are accountable for addressing medication needs, developing sustained partnerships with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
Dr. Melanie Woytowish, Assistant Professor, passed the required exam for Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). Pharmacotherapy is the area of pharmacy practice that is responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate, and economical use of drugs in patient care.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study