2012 Mashup Video Contest Deadline – April 2
On Friday, April 12, St. John Fisher College will hold its 2nd Annual Mashup Video Contest, highlighting student-produced mashup videos, as part of the Digital Cultures Day event. The contest is being sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies minor program.
This year’s theme is “Guilty Pleasures,” and students who are interested in displaying their creative abilities can enter:
- Each video has to have a maximum length of three minutes and must be uploaded in a 720P or higher format.
- Video must be an original idea.
- Videos will be judged based on creativity, technical production, design, and structure. They will also consider the mashup video’s ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Video must tie into the theme, “Guilty Pleasures.”
This year’s top prizes include a Kindle Fire and a $50 iTunes card. The “student choice” category winner will receive a one-year subscription to Pandora One.
All video submissions are due by Monday, April 2. Those who wish to participate are asked to upload their video to YouTube as a private video, then send an invite to email@example.com.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes