2012 Mashup Video Contest Deadline – April 2
On Friday, April 12, St. John Fisher College will hold its 2nd Annual Mashup Video Contest, highlighting student-produced mashup videos, as part of the Digital Cultures Day event. The contest is being sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies minor program.
This year’s theme is “Guilty Pleasures,” and students who are interested in displaying their creative abilities can enter:
- Each video has to have a maximum length of three minutes and must be uploaded in a 720P or higher format.
- Video must be an original idea.
- Videos will be judged based on creativity, technical production, design, and structure. They will also consider the mashup video’s ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Video must tie into the theme, “Guilty Pleasures.”
This year’s top prizes include a Kindle Fire and a $50 iTunes card. The “student choice” category winner will receive a one-year subscription to Pandora One.
All video submissions are due by Monday, April 2. Those who wish to participate are asked to upload their video to YouTube as a private video, then send an invite to email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner