2012 Mashup Video Contest Deadline – April 2
On Friday, April 12, St. John Fisher College will hold its 2nd Annual Mashup Video Contest, highlighting student-produced mashup videos, as part of the Digital Cultures Day event. The contest is being sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies minor program.
This year’s theme is “Guilty Pleasures,” and students who are interested in displaying their creative abilities can enter:
- Each video has to have a maximum length of three minutes and must be uploaded in a 720P or higher format.
- Video must be an original idea.
- Videos will be judged based on creativity, technical production, design, and structure. They will also consider the mashup video’s ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Video must tie into the theme, “Guilty Pleasures.”
This year’s top prizes include a Kindle Fire and a $50 iTunes card. The “student choice” category winner will receive a one-year subscription to Pandora One.
All video submissions are due by Monday, April 2. Those who wish to participate are asked to upload their video to YouTube as a private video, then send an invite to email@example.com.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals