Countdown to Commencement: Julie Moslow
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Julie Moslow, a Communication/Journalism major. She was nominated by Tom Racculia, Admissions Counselor, in the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Moslow wasted no time getting involved at Fisher, and has since woven herself into a variety of clubs and organizations. She has been involved with the Student Government Association (SGA), serving as the SGA Vice President one year, and this year’s Senior Class President. As a service scholar, she has kept herself very busy with community service, both on- and off-campus. She has also been a member of Fisher Players, Resident Student Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Lambda Pi Eta, and the Spring Event Committee. In addition, she participated as a member of the Orientation Team, including the role of Peer Advisor. And she has been a Student Ambassador for the Office of Freshman Admissions.
“Julie is the spirit of Fisher. Where there is Fisher pride, there is Julie Moslow,” said Racculia.
Racculia also noted that Moslow always brings so much enthusiasm to her work. She and another student served as the Office of Admissions’ inaugural “Discover Rochester” bus tour guides, where they led families around town to showcase some of the city’s hidden gems.
“They brought so much to the role and loved the opportunity to introduce prospective students to our beloved city,” added Racculia.
Meet this week’s senior, Julie Moslow!
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference