Countdown to Commencement: Julie Moslow
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Julie Moslow, a Communication/Journalism major. She was nominated by Tom Racculia, Admissions Counselor, in the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Moslow wasted no time getting involved at Fisher, and has since woven herself into a variety of clubs and organizations. She has been involved with the Student Government Association (SGA), serving as the SGA Vice President one year, and this year’s Senior Class President. As a service scholar, she has kept herself very busy with community service, both on- and off-campus. She has also been a member of Fisher Players, Resident Student Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Lambda Pi Eta, and the Spring Event Committee. In addition, she participated as a member of the Orientation Team, including the role of Peer Advisor. And she has been a Student Ambassador for the Office of Freshman Admissions.
“Julie is the spirit of Fisher. Where there is Fisher pride, there is Julie Moslow,” said Racculia.
Racculia also noted that Moslow always brings so much enthusiasm to her work. She and another student served as the Office of Admissions’ inaugural “Discover Rochester” bus tour guides, where they led families around town to showcase some of the city’s hidden gems.
“They brought so much to the role and loved the opportunity to introduce prospective students to our beloved city,” added Racculia.
Meet this week’s senior, Julie Moslow!
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes