Clark Honored with Teddi Award
On Friday, March 7, St. John Fisher College’s own Stephanie Clark, Executive Assistant to the President, was honored with the Teddi Award by Camp Good Days and Special Times at the organization’s annual Night of Gratitude event. Clark was one of 35 Teddi Award recipients.
The Teddi Award is one of the highest honors bestowed by Camp Good Days to those who have gone above and beyond within the past year, in helping to fulfill the mission of improving the quality of life for children, adults, and families whose lives have been touched by cancer and other life challenges.
Clark was honored for her involvement in the Courage Bowl and the Courage Bowl Community Luncheon for the last nine years.
Gary Mervis, Chairman and Founder of Camp Good Days and Special Times, with Stephanie Clark.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence