Clark Honored with Teddi Award
On Friday, March 7, St. John Fisher College’s own Stephanie Clark, Executive Assistant to the President, was honored with the Teddi Award by Camp Good Days and Special Times at the organization’s annual Night of Gratitude event. Clark was one of 35 Teddi Award recipients.
The Teddi Award is one of the highest honors bestowed by Camp Good Days to those who have gone above and beyond within the past year, in helping to fulfill the mission of improving the quality of life for children, adults, and families whose lives have been touched by cancer and other life challenges.
Clark was honored for her involvement in the Courage Bowl and the Courage Bowl Community Luncheon for the last nine years.
Gary Mervis, Chairman and Founder of Camp Good Days and Special Times, with Stephanie Clark.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference