Class of 2014 Presents Class Gift, Student Leader Awards
On Thursday, May 8, members of the Class of 2014 attended the Senior Convocation, where they presented the College with their class gift and recognized peers for leadership on campus.
Dr. Jim Bowman was selected by the class to be the faculty representative at this year’s convocation, offering remarks and advice for life after Fisher. Immediately following his remarks, the officers surprised him with the Father Dorsey Award. The award is given annually to a teaching member of the College who is dedicated to the student life experience both in and out of the classroom.
Class President Cody Miller presents Dr. Bowman with the Father Dorsey Award.
Class officers also presented President Bain with a class gift of $2,365, which will be put towards the College’s scholarship funds.
The Student Life Leader Awards are given to five graduating seniors who have demonstrated their strong commitment to the student life experience through a progression of involvement and leadership on campus over the past four years. The winners will have also left their mark at Fisher by helping to improve the student life experience through their efforts in a club or organization, athletic teams, and community service.
The 2014 Student Life Leader Award recipients were Dusty Baker, Emily Back, TJ Nervina, Megan Ryan, and Richard Suarez.
Cody Miller presents President Bain with the class gift.
The 2014 Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
Student Life Leader Award recipients TJ Nervina, Megan Ryan, Dusty Baker, and Emily Back.
Richard Suarez accepting his Student Life Leader Award.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture