“Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online
The “Undergraduate Review,” the compilation of student research papers edited and published by the College’s Honors Program, is now available online.
As an open access journal, the “Undergraduate Review” now allows readers to freely read, download, copy, print, link, or search the full texts of the articles.
The Undergraduate Review at St. John Fisher College was established to publish prominent scholarly articles written by undergraduates from all disciplines. The journal is edited by selected students, and advised by Dr. Oliver Griffin, the program's chair. The purpose is to give students the opportunity to publish their most outstanding academic work for review by an audience within and beyond the college.
The publication’s debut digital format was made possible in particular by Melissa Jadlos, Director, Lavery Library; Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, Lavery Library; and Library student worker Dusty Baker, as well as the co-editors of the publication itself.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades