“Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online
The “Undergraduate Review,” the compilation of student research papers edited and published by the College’s Honors Program, is now available online.
As an open access journal, the “Undergraduate Review” now allows readers to freely read, download, copy, print, link, or search the full texts of the articles.
The Undergraduate Review at St. John Fisher College was established to publish prominent scholarly articles written by undergraduates from all disciplines. The journal is edited by selected students, and advised by Dr. Oliver Griffin, the program's chair. The purpose is to give students the opportunity to publish their most outstanding academic work for review by an audience within and beyond the college.
The publication’s debut digital format was made possible in particular by Melissa Jadlos, Director, Lavery Library; Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, Lavery Library; and Library student worker Dusty Baker, as well as the co-editors of the publication itself.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam