“Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online
The “Undergraduate Review,” the compilation of student research papers edited and published by the College’s Honors Program, is now available online.
As an open access journal, the “Undergraduate Review” now allows readers to freely read, download, copy, print, link, or search the full texts of the articles.
The Undergraduate Review at St. John Fisher College was established to publish prominent scholarly articles written by undergraduates from all disciplines. The journal is edited by selected students, and advised by Dr. Oliver Griffin, the program's chair. The purpose is to give students the opportunity to publish their most outstanding academic work for review by an audience within and beyond the college.
The publication’s debut digital format was made possible in particular by Melissa Jadlos, Director, Lavery Library; Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, Lavery Library; and Library student worker Dusty Baker, as well as the co-editors of the publication itself.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia