“Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online
The “Undergraduate Review,” the compilation of student research papers edited and published by the College’s Honors Program, is now available online.
As an open access journal, the “Undergraduate Review” now allows readers to freely read, download, copy, print, link, or search the full texts of the articles.
The Undergraduate Review at St. John Fisher College was established to publish prominent scholarly articles written by undergraduates from all disciplines. The journal is edited by selected students, and advised by Dr. Oliver Griffin, the program's chair. The purpose is to give students the opportunity to publish their most outstanding academic work for review by an audience within and beyond the college.
The publication’s debut digital format was made possible in particular by Melissa Jadlos, Director, Lavery Library; Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, Lavery Library; and Library student worker Dusty Baker, as well as the co-editors of the publication itself.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair