“Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online
The “Undergraduate Review,” the compilation of student research papers edited and published by the College’s Honors Program, is now available online.
As an open access journal, the “Undergraduate Review” now allows readers to freely read, download, copy, print, link, or search the full texts of the articles.
The Undergraduate Review at St. John Fisher College was established to publish prominent scholarly articles written by undergraduates from all disciplines. The journal is edited by selected students, and advised by Dr. Oliver Griffin, the program's chair. The purpose is to give students the opportunity to publish their most outstanding academic work for review by an audience within and beyond the college.
The publication’s debut digital format was made possible in particular by Melissa Jadlos, Director, Lavery Library; Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, Lavery Library; and Library student worker Dusty Baker, as well as the co-editors of the publication itself.
Latest College News Stories
- Madigan Receives Summer Fellowship in Ireland
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance