Maggs Publishes Paper in “Journal of Economics and Finance Education”
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics, recently co-wrote and published a paper in the Journal of Economics and Finance Education.
He and co-author, Dr. Ben L. Kyer of Francis Marion University, wrote, “The Influence of Aggregate Demand Elasticity on the Federal Budget Deficit.” The paper examines the implications of aggregate demand elasticity for the federal budget deficit when macroeconomic shocks occur. The authors explain how both aggregate supply and demand shocks are considered within the sphere of exogenous events that induce secondary changes in the cyclical component of the budget deficit.
The Journal of Economics and Finance Education is a general interest publication, which targets articles in the area of economic and finance education. The publication invites economic and finance contributions in three main areas: research, instruction, and content.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher