Maggs Publishes Paper in “Journal of Economics and Finance Education”
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics, recently co-wrote and published a paper in the Journal of Economics and Finance Education.
He and co-author, Dr. Ben L. Kyer of Francis Marion University, wrote, “The Influence of Aggregate Demand Elasticity on the Federal Budget Deficit.” The paper examines the implications of aggregate demand elasticity for the federal budget deficit when macroeconomic shocks occur. The authors explain how both aggregate supply and demand shocks are considered within the sphere of exogenous events that induce secondary changes in the cyclical component of the budget deficit.
The Journal of Economics and Finance Education is a general interest publication, which targets articles in the area of economic and finance education. The publication invites economic and finance contributions in three main areas: research, instruction, and content.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”