Maggs Publishes Paper in “Journal of Economics and Finance Education”
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics, recently co-wrote and published a paper in the Journal of Economics and Finance Education.
He and co-author, Dr. Ben L. Kyer of Francis Marion University, wrote, “The Influence of Aggregate Demand Elasticity on the Federal Budget Deficit.” The paper examines the implications of aggregate demand elasticity for the federal budget deficit when macroeconomic shocks occur. The authors explain how both aggregate supply and demand shocks are considered within the sphere of exogenous events that induce secondary changes in the cyclical component of the budget deficit.
The Journal of Economics and Finance Education is a general interest publication, which targets articles in the area of economic and finance education. The publication invites economic and finance contributions in three main areas: research, instruction, and content.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades