Maggs Publishes Paper in “Journal of Economics and Finance Education”
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics, recently co-wrote and published a paper in the Journal of Economics and Finance Education.
He and co-author, Dr. Ben L. Kyer of Francis Marion University, wrote, “The Influence of Aggregate Demand Elasticity on the Federal Budget Deficit.” The paper examines the implications of aggregate demand elasticity for the federal budget deficit when macroeconomic shocks occur. The authors explain how both aggregate supply and demand shocks are considered within the sphere of exogenous events that induce secondary changes in the cyclical component of the budget deficit.
The Journal of Economics and Finance Education is a general interest publication, which targets articles in the area of economic and finance education. The publication invites economic and finance contributions in three main areas: research, instruction, and content.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day