Battle of the Beaks Raises Over $14,000 for Golisano Children’s Hospital
This year’s popular “Battle of the Beaks” activities between St. John Fisher College and Nazareth College student athletes raised $14,500 throughout the academic year for Golisano Children’s Hospital. Student athletes from each school presented the hospital with a check on Wednesday, May 1, during a ceremony in the Nazareth College Shults Center.
The funds were raised through annual Battle of the Beaks basketball games and the Winter Walk event, which took place on the Nazareth campus this year.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades