Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium