Office of Residential Life Presents First “Big Mike” Swinton Award
On Tuesday, April 23, the St. John Fisher College community gathered to thank “Big Mike” Swinton for his years of service in Campus Safety and Security during a farewell reception celebrating his retirement in the Wilson Formal Lounge. During the reception, the Office of Residential Life presented the inaugural “Big Mike” Swinton Award to Angelica Wisniewski, a Resident Assistant (RA) in Murphy Hall.
The award is designed to recognize an individual(s) that works collaboratively with Campus Safety and Security in all aspects of the RA position, including duty, incidents, and programming. In addition, the recipient will have exhibited a positive attitude and strong performance in their position, while making a significant impression on Campus Safety and Security.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program