Office of Residential Life Presents First “Big Mike” Swinton Award
On Tuesday, April 23, the St. John Fisher College community gathered to thank “Big Mike” Swinton for his years of service in Campus Safety and Security during a farewell reception celebrating his retirement in the Wilson Formal Lounge. During the reception, the Office of Residential Life presented the inaugural “Big Mike” Swinton Award to Angelica Wisniewski, a Resident Assistant (RA) in Murphy Hall.
The award is designed to recognize an individual(s) that works collaboratively with Campus Safety and Security in all aspects of the RA position, including duty, incidents, and programming. In addition, the recipient will have exhibited a positive attitude and strong performance in their position, while making a significant impression on Campus Safety and Security.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine