Office of Residential Life Presents First “Big Mike” Swinton Award
On Tuesday, April 23, the St. John Fisher College community gathered to thank “Big Mike” Swinton for his years of service in Campus Safety and Security during a farewell reception celebrating his retirement in the Wilson Formal Lounge. During the reception, the Office of Residential Life presented the inaugural “Big Mike” Swinton Award to Angelica Wisniewski, a Resident Assistant (RA) in Murphy Hall.
The award is designed to recognize an individual(s) that works collaboratively with Campus Safety and Security in all aspects of the RA position, including duty, incidents, and programming. In addition, the recipient will have exhibited a positive attitude and strong performance in their position, while making a significant impression on Campus Safety and Security.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference