From the Registrar
Freshman Academic Folders: The Registrar’s Office is in the process of reviewing all freshmen folders. Students will receive an email once their folder has been reviewed, and transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions, SUPA credit, AP credit, and/or IB credit have been awarded. The email will instruct students to view their academic records in Fish 'R' Net to see any posted credits. The review process will be completed by spring 2014 course registration.
Spring 2014 Registration: The spring course schedule will be available in late October, and registration for the spring semester will take place the week of November 18-22. Students register by assigned timeslot, with freshmen registering Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22. Timeslots are determined based on the total number of credits accumulated, including those transferred from other institutions and those in which students are currently enrolled. Freshman advisors work carefully with each student to create different schedule options in case intended courses are closed when the student registers.
Enrollment Verifications: Students can view all third-party notifications of their enrollment by logging on to their Fisher account and following the instructions for enrollment verification. There will be an option to view the student loan deferment notifications as well as view the enrollment information on file.
Latest College News Stories
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention