From the Registrar
Freshman Academic Folders: The Registrar’s Office is in the process of reviewing all freshmen folders. Students will receive an email once their folder has been reviewed, and transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions, SUPA credit, AP credit, and/or IB credit have been awarded. The email will instruct students to view their academic records in Fish 'R' Net to see any posted credits. The review process will be completed by spring 2014 course registration.
Spring 2014 Registration: The spring course schedule will be available in late October, and registration for the spring semester will take place the week of November 18-22. Students register by assigned timeslot, with freshmen registering Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22. Timeslots are determined based on the total number of credits accumulated, including those transferred from other institutions and those in which students are currently enrolled. Freshman advisors work carefully with each student to create different schedule options in case intended courses are closed when the student registers.
Enrollment Verifications: Students can view all third-party notifications of their enrollment by logging on to their Fisher account and following the instructions for enrollment verification. There will be an option to view the student loan deferment notifications as well as view the enrollment information on file.
Latest College News Stories
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club