From the Registrar
Freshman Academic Folders: The Registrar’s Office is in the process of reviewing all freshmen folders. Students will receive an email once their folder has been reviewed, and transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions, SUPA credit, AP credit, and/or IB credit have been awarded. The email will instruct students to view their academic records in Fish 'R' Net to see any posted credits. The review process will be completed by spring 2014 course registration.
Spring 2014 Registration: The spring course schedule will be available in late October, and registration for the spring semester will take place the week of November 18-22. Students register by assigned timeslot, with freshmen registering Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22. Timeslots are determined based on the total number of credits accumulated, including those transferred from other institutions and those in which students are currently enrolled. Freshman advisors work carefully with each student to create different schedule options in case intended courses are closed when the student registers.
Enrollment Verifications: Students can view all third-party notifications of their enrollment by logging on to their Fisher account and following the instructions for enrollment verification. There will be an option to view the student loan deferment notifications as well as view the enrollment information on file.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Psychology Honor Society Inducts Eight
- History Honors Society Inducts Eight
- Fisher Alum Elected President of Clemson University Graduate Students
- Vue, Cunningham to Co-direct Women and Gender Studies Program
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Plata Delivers Book Readings in Spain
- Sarachan Serves as RBJ “Best of Web” Judge