From the Registrar
Freshman Academic Folders: The Registrar’s Office is in the process of reviewing all freshmen folders. Students will receive an email once their folder has been reviewed, and transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions, SUPA credit, AP credit, and/or IB credit have been awarded. The email will instruct students to view their academic records in Fish 'R' Net to see any posted credits. The review process will be completed by spring 2014 course registration.
Spring 2014 Registration: The spring course schedule will be available in late October, and registration for the spring semester will take place the week of November 18-22. Students register by assigned timeslot, with freshmen registering Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22. Timeslots are determined based on the total number of credits accumulated, including those transferred from other institutions and those in which students are currently enrolled. Freshman advisors work carefully with each student to create different schedule options in case intended courses are closed when the student registers.
Enrollment Verifications: Students can view all third-party notifications of their enrollment by logging on to their Fisher account and following the instructions for enrollment verification. There will be an option to view the student loan deferment notifications as well as view the enrollment information on file.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards