Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
Michelle Price, Outreach and Special Collections Librarian at Lavery Library, was selected as one of 200 information users to participate in Innovation Explorers, an online community published by Elsevier B.V., the world’s leading provider of medical and scientific literature.
The community met online weekly for a year to participate in discussion forums and surveys. Price was selected by the community facilitator from a large pool of applicants to be interviewed for an internal publication based on user experience videos she uploaded to the community.
In addition to the librarian community, Innovation Explorers has a community for researchers with 500 members and a community with 150 research administrators. Each week, new research activities are posted for members to participate in. They can also initiate their own discussions and activities.
The community offers participants a chance to interact with Elsevier’s customers in a straightforward and timely way. Elsevier is the world’s leading provider of science and health information, serving more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Latest College News Stories
- Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico
- Education Faculty Co-Present at International Conference
- “Team Scott” Supports Dean’s Fight