Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
Michelle Price, Outreach and Special Collections Librarian at Lavery Library, was selected as one of 200 information users to participate in Innovation Explorers, an online community published by Elsevier B.V., the world’s leading provider of medical and scientific literature.
The community met online weekly for a year to participate in discussion forums and surveys. Price was selected by the community facilitator from a large pool of applicants to be interviewed for an internal publication based on user experience videos she uploaded to the community.
In addition to the librarian community, Innovation Explorers has a community for researchers with 500 members and a community with 150 research administrators. Each week, new research activities are posted for members to participate in. They can also initiate their own discussions and activities.
The community offers participants a chance to interact with Elsevier’s customers in a straightforward and timely way. Elsevier is the world’s leading provider of science and health information, serving more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”