Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
Michelle Price, Outreach and Special Collections Librarian at Lavery Library, was selected as one of 200 information users to participate in Innovation Explorers, an online community published by Elsevier B.V., the world’s leading provider of medical and scientific literature.
The community met online weekly for a year to participate in discussion forums and surveys. Price was selected by the community facilitator from a large pool of applicants to be interviewed for an internal publication based on user experience videos she uploaded to the community.
In addition to the librarian community, Innovation Explorers has a community for researchers with 500 members and a community with 150 research administrators. Each week, new research activities are posted for members to participate in. They can also initiate their own discussions and activities.
The community offers participants a chance to interact with Elsevier’s customers in a straightforward and timely way. Elsevier is the world’s leading provider of science and health information, serving more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum