Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
Michelle Price, Outreach and Special Collections Librarian at Lavery Library, was selected as one of 200 information users to participate in Innovation Explorers, an online community published by Elsevier B.V., the world’s leading provider of medical and scientific literature.
The community met online weekly for a year to participate in discussion forums and surveys. Price was selected by the community facilitator from a large pool of applicants to be interviewed for an internal publication based on user experience videos she uploaded to the community.
In addition to the librarian community, Innovation Explorers has a community for researchers with 500 members and a community with 150 research administrators. Each week, new research activities are posted for members to participate in. They can also initiate their own discussions and activities.
The community offers participants a chance to interact with Elsevier’s customers in a straightforward and timely way. Elsevier is the world’s leading provider of science and health information, serving more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans