Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
Michelle Price, Outreach and Special Collections Librarian at Lavery Library, was selected as one of 200 information users to participate in Innovation Explorers, an online community published by Elsevier B.V., the world’s leading provider of medical and scientific literature.
The community met online weekly for a year to participate in discussion forums and surveys. Price was selected by the community facilitator from a large pool of applicants to be interviewed for an internal publication based on user experience videos she uploaded to the community.
In addition to the librarian community, Innovation Explorers has a community for researchers with 500 members and a community with 150 research administrators. Each week, new research activities are posted for members to participate in. They can also initiate their own discussions and activities.
The community offers participants a chance to interact with Elsevier’s customers in a straightforward and timely way. Elsevier is the world’s leading provider of science and health information, serving more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes