Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”