Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service