Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides