Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced