Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition