Economics Professor Presents at International Conference
Dr. Gary Maggs, Professor of Economics, recently presented at the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada. The conference was held October 4-7.
Maggs presented a paper entitled, “A Forward Looking Model of Aggregate Demand Price Elasticity.” Dr. Ben Kyer, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Economics at Francis Marion University, co-wrote the paper with Maggs.
The conference was held by the International Atlantic Economic Society (IAES). Founded in 1973, the IAES identified a need for increased global communication among economists across continents. Through its two refereed publications and two conferences a year, IAES promotes the dissemination of economic and financial research within the international community.
Latest College News Stories
- Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
- Recent Grad Reaches Semi-Finals of Peace First Competition
- Smith Named Academy of Nursing Education Fellow
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant from the New York Higher Education Services Corporation Grant
- University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men (UPREP) Holds Classes on Campus
- St. John Fisher College Annual Golf Tournament Raises $139,000
- Fisher Accounting Storms Europe
- Fisher Hosts a “Rochester Irish Gathering”
- College of New Rochelle Ed.D. Cohort Treated to Inspirational Guest Speaker
- Alumni Recognized at 2013 Financial Executive of the Year Awards
- English Club Donates Books to School No. 19
- Education Faculty Produce Documentary with East High School Students
- Fisher Takes on the 2013 Corporate Challenge
- School of Education Hosts Professional Development Schools Celebration Dinner
- Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community