Inside the Residence Halls...
It has been a great year for all of the freshmen residents. Three of our Residence Directors have shared a brief update from their corner of campus.
The semester may be winding down, but Murphy Hall is still full of energy and ready to take on spring! Between cooking classes with Chef Joel Kraft at “Life After Lackmann,” to packing study kits for local Rochester schools, the residents have been keeping active and giving back. As finals approach, there will be lots of opportunities to de-stress with tye-dye and crayon art on the agenda. As long as the spring weather cooperates, we will get a chance to polish our green thumbs planting flowers and cleaning up the Murphy courtyard before the end of the semester.
Kara A. Crosson, Residence Director
Ward Hall will be holding a lot of programs in the next month to keep students on track and stress-free! Some of these programs include: “Life after Lackmann” with Chef Joel Kraft, splatter paint, résumé-building, and even an “Insanity” workout for those who love to exercise. Stress-free week will be full of different events where students can come, relax, and take a break from studying for the approaching finals.
Tiffany Lamberton, Residence Director
Haffey Hall had a busy semester and I am sure we will remain energized through early May! Between tye-dying, crayon melting, and March Madness brackets, our building has been having a lot of fun! Haffey residents truly enjoy getting involved with RA programs and with organizations/clubs around campus. Weather permitting, RAs are hoping to host a golf tournament on April 13 and are in the midst of planning an end-of-the-year BBQ to provide students with an opportunity to de-stress. RAs will also be hosting programs for Haffey students to make memory jars and crafty picture frames to remember all the enjoyable moments shared during the year.
Dayshawn Simmons, Residence Director
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”