Education Faculty Present at TASH Annual Meeting
Drs. Whitney Rapp, Susan Hildenbrand, and Katrina Arndt, faculty members in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, presented a pre-conference workshop at the annual meeting of TASH in Chicago on December 11.
The workshop was entitled “Creating Inclusive Teacher Education Programs: Supporting Student Teachers with Disabilities.”
In addition, Dr. Susan Schultz presented a poster entitled “The Effects of Downtime on Functional Skill Development.”
TASH is an international organization for equity, opportunity, and inclusion for all people.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice