Education Faculty Present at TASH Annual Meeting
Drs. Whitney Rapp, Susan Hildenbrand, and Katrina Arndt, faculty members in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, presented a pre-conference workshop at the annual meeting of TASH in Chicago on December 11.
The workshop was entitled “Creating Inclusive Teacher Education Programs: Supporting Student Teachers with Disabilities.”
In addition, Dr. Susan Schultz presented a poster entitled “The Effects of Downtime on Functional Skill Development.”
TASH is an international organization for equity, opportunity, and inclusion for all people.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced