Wischnowski Serves as Keynote Speaker
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, served as the keynote speaker at the Western New York Assessment Consortium for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at SUNY Brockport on June 26.
Wischnowski presented, “Showing Leadership Through Data,” discussing how college departments can share and analyze data to collaboratively lead the institution through its strategic initiatives. Approximately 100 people were in attendance.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations