Wischnowski Serves as Keynote Speaker
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, served as the keynote speaker at the Western New York Assessment Consortium for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at SUNY Brockport on June 26.
Wischnowski presented, “Showing Leadership Through Data,” discussing how college departments can share and analyze data to collaboratively lead the institution through its strategic initiatives. Approximately 100 people were in attendance.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team