From the Registrar
The spring semester is winding down. Please be advised of the following important dates:
-Course registration for summer 2013 begins Monday, April 15, for current students.
-Course registration for fall 2013 will take place April 16-19 by assigned times. Holds on student accounts will prevent registration, and should be taken care of before trying to register.
-Final exams begin April 29.
Final grades are due for all students on Monday, May 6. At this time, students will be able to view their grades, but not their cumulative GPA or total credits earned. If a student’s grade is blank for a registered course, it means the grade has not yet been submitted. Students should check their Fish ‘R’ Net account on a regular basis to see the updated information as it is submitted.
Student GPAs will be calculated by May 8.
Enrollment Verifications: St. John Fisher College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates to students through its web-based Student Self-Service program. You can now print enrollment verification certifications on demand via a secure student portal at no charge, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The College does not provide student enrollment verifications directly or process enrollment certification requests.
To obtain an enrollment verification certificate, visit the registrar’s website.
Ordering Transcripts: St. John Fisher College has authorized Scrip-Safe International to provide transcript ordering seven days a week, 24 hours a day online. Transcript requests cannot be processed if a student has hold(s) on their account.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture