From the Registrar
The spring semester is winding down. Please be advised of the following important dates:
-Course registration for summer 2013 begins Monday, April 15, for current students.
-Course registration for fall 2013 will take place April 16-19 by assigned times. Holds on student accounts will prevent registration, and should be taken care of before trying to register.
-Final exams begin April 29.
Final grades are due for all students on Monday, May 6. At this time, students will be able to view their grades, but not their cumulative GPA or total credits earned. If a student’s grade is blank for a registered course, it means the grade has not yet been submitted. Students should check their Fish ‘R’ Net account on a regular basis to see the updated information as it is submitted.
Student GPAs will be calculated by May 8.
Enrollment Verifications: St. John Fisher College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates to students through its web-based Student Self-Service program. You can now print enrollment verification certifications on demand via a secure student portal at no charge, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The College does not provide student enrollment verifications directly or process enrollment certification requests.
To obtain an enrollment verification certificate, visit the registrar’s website.
Ordering Transcripts: St. John Fisher College has authorized Scrip-Safe International to provide transcript ordering seven days a week, 24 hours a day online. Transcript requests cannot be processed if a student has hold(s) on their account.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day