Marketing Club Wins in Two Categories of “AMA Saves Lives” Video Campaign
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won third and fourth place in two categories of the international “AMA Saves Lives” video competition, which is organized by the Collegiate AMA.
Fisher's club placed third for Most Video Views, and fourth for Most Videos Submitted. The spring 2013 round of competition began on January 21 and will end of March 21. All of the videos submitted by Fisher students are viewable on a YouTube playlist. Fisher competed alongside schools including the University of Wisconsin, California State University,, Florida International University, Ithaca College, Western Connecticut State University, British Columbia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and others.
The “AMA Saves Lives” contest aims to increase awareness of the need for organ donation and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
The Collegiate AMA and Donate Life America sponsor four different competitions for AMA Chapters as part of the 2012-2013 AMA Saves Lives Project. College chapters can win up to $15,000 in grants by participating in the competitions.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference