Marketing Club Wins in Two Categories of “AMA Saves Lives” Video Campaign
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won third and fourth place in two categories of the international “AMA Saves Lives” video competition, which is organized by the Collegiate AMA.
Fisher's club placed third for Most Video Views, and fourth for Most Videos Submitted. The spring 2013 round of competition began on January 21 and will end of March 21. All of the videos submitted by Fisher students are viewable on a YouTube playlist. Fisher competed alongside schools including the University of Wisconsin, California State University,, Florida International University, Ithaca College, Western Connecticut State University, British Columbia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and others.
The “AMA Saves Lives” contest aims to increase awareness of the need for organ donation and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
The Collegiate AMA and Donate Life America sponsor four different competitions for AMA Chapters as part of the 2012-2013 AMA Saves Lives Project. College chapters can win up to $15,000 in grants by participating in the competitions.
Latest College News Stories
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation