Marketing Club Wins in Two Categories of “AMA Saves Lives” Video Campaign
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won third and fourth place in two categories of the international “AMA Saves Lives” video competition, which is organized by the Collegiate AMA.
Fisher's club placed third for Most Video Views, and fourth for Most Videos Submitted. The spring 2013 round of competition began on January 21 and will end of March 21. All of the videos submitted by Fisher students are viewable on a YouTube playlist. Fisher competed alongside schools including the University of Wisconsin, California State University,, Florida International University, Ithaca College, Western Connecticut State University, British Columbia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and others.
The “AMA Saves Lives” contest aims to increase awareness of the need for organ donation and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
The Collegiate AMA and Donate Life America sponsor four different competitions for AMA Chapters as part of the 2012-2013 AMA Saves Lives Project. College chapters can win up to $15,000 in grants by participating in the competitions.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website