Marketing Club Wins in Two Categories of “AMA Saves Lives” Video Campaign
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won third and fourth place in two categories of the international “AMA Saves Lives” video competition, which is organized by the Collegiate AMA.
Fisher's club placed third for Most Video Views, and fourth for Most Videos Submitted. The spring 2013 round of competition began on January 21 and will end of March 21. All of the videos submitted by Fisher students are viewable on a YouTube playlist. Fisher competed alongside schools including the University of Wisconsin, California State University,, Florida International University, Ithaca College, Western Connecticut State University, British Columbia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and others.
The “AMA Saves Lives” contest aims to increase awareness of the need for organ donation and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
The Collegiate AMA and Donate Life America sponsor four different competitions for AMA Chapters as part of the 2012-2013 AMA Saves Lives Project. College chapters can win up to $15,000 in grants by participating in the competitions.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International