Marketing Club Wins in Two Categories of “AMA Saves Lives” Video Campaign
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won third and fourth place in two categories of the international “AMA Saves Lives” video competition, which is organized by the Collegiate AMA.
Fisher's club placed third for Most Video Views, and fourth for Most Videos Submitted. The spring 2013 round of competition began on January 21 and will end of March 21. All of the videos submitted by Fisher students are viewable on a YouTube playlist. Fisher competed alongside schools including the University of Wisconsin, California State University,, Florida International University, Ithaca College, Western Connecticut State University, British Columbia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and others.
The “AMA Saves Lives” contest aims to increase awareness of the need for organ donation and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
The Collegiate AMA and Donate Life America sponsor four different competitions for AMA Chapters as part of the 2012-2013 AMA Saves Lives Project. College chapters can win up to $15,000 in grants by participating in the competitions.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades