Sarachan Talks Technology at Harley School
Jeremy Sarachan, assistant professor of Communication/Journalism and director of the Digital Cultures and Technologies program, recently spoke to 170 students at the Harley School in Brighton about technology expectations in college.
Sarachan focused on hardware and software needs, as well as how students and professors use social media. He also talked about how technology can be a part of improving their student experience in college.
The Digital Cultures and Technologies program, which has until now been a minor program at the College, will officially become a major program in September 2012.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship