Sarachan Talks Technology at Harley School
Jeremy Sarachan, assistant professor of Communication/Journalism and director of the Digital Cultures and Technologies program, recently spoke to 170 students at the Harley School in Brighton about technology expectations in college.
Sarachan focused on hardware and software needs, as well as how students and professors use social media. He also talked about how technology can be a part of improving their student experience in college.
The Digital Cultures and Technologies program, which has until now been a minor program at the College, will officially become a major program in September 2012.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides