Sarachan Talks Technology at Harley School
Jeremy Sarachan, assistant professor of Communication/Journalism and director of the Digital Cultures and Technologies program, recently spoke to 170 students at the Harley School in Brighton about technology expectations in college.
Sarachan focused on hardware and software needs, as well as how students and professors use social media. He also talked about how technology can be a part of improving their student experience in college.
The Digital Cultures and Technologies program, which has until now been a minor program at the College, will officially become a major program in September 2012.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors