Sarachan Talks Technology at Harley School
Jeremy Sarachan, assistant professor of Communication/Journalism and director of the Digital Cultures and Technologies program, recently spoke to 170 students at the Harley School in Brighton about technology expectations in college.
Sarachan focused on hardware and software needs, as well as how students and professors use social media. He also talked about how technology can be a part of improving their student experience in college.
The Digital Cultures and Technologies program, which has until now been a minor program at the College, will officially become a major program in September 2012.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend