Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Psychology Honor Society Inducts Eight
- History Honors Society Inducts Eight
- Fisher Alum Elected President of Clemson University Graduate Students
- Vue, Cunningham to Co-direct Women and Gender Studies Program
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Plata Delivers Book Readings in Spain
- Sarachan Serves as RBJ “Best of Web” Judge