Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception