Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony