Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Matthieu Schwert
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Matthieu Schwert, a Communication/ Journalism major. He was nominated by Kara Crosson, Haffey Hall Residence Director.
“Matt’s dedication to his school work and the Fisher community is something I will remember him by. He is a very hard worker and never starts something that he isn’t going to finish,” said Crosson.
Schwert serves the Fisher Community as a Resident Assistant, currently in Dorsey Hall. He is also a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary, which represents the top 1% of on-campus leaders. Additionally, he works in the Office of Campus Life as an intern and is a student ambassador in the Office of Admissions.
Crosson predicts that in ten years, Schwert will be working in the public relations field.
“I picture him working for a major sports team combining his two passions, public relations and athletics. I know that Matt will be very successful due to the time and effort he puts into all of his tasks,” she added.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Matthieu Schwert! Congratulations and best of luck to you, from everyone in the Fisher Family!
Latest College News Stories
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation