Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Matthieu Schwert
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Matthieu Schwert, a Communication/ Journalism major. He was nominated by Kara Crosson, Haffey Hall Residence Director.
“Matt’s dedication to his school work and the Fisher community is something I will remember him by. He is a very hard worker and never starts something that he isn’t going to finish,” said Crosson.
Schwert serves the Fisher Community as a Resident Assistant, currently in Dorsey Hall. He is also a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary, which represents the top 1% of on-campus leaders. Additionally, he works in the Office of Campus Life as an intern and is a student ambassador in the Office of Admissions.
Crosson predicts that in ten years, Schwert will be working in the public relations field.
“I picture him working for a major sports team combining his two passions, public relations and athletics. I know that Matt will be very successful due to the time and effort he puts into all of his tasks,” she added.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Matthieu Schwert! Congratulations and best of luck to you, from everyone in the Fisher Family!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization