Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Matthieu Schwert
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Matthieu Schwert, a Communication/ Journalism major. He was nominated by Kara Crosson, Haffey Hall Residence Director.
“Matt’s dedication to his school work and the Fisher community is something I will remember him by. He is a very hard worker and never starts something that he isn’t going to finish,” said Crosson.
Schwert serves the Fisher Community as a Resident Assistant, currently in Dorsey Hall. He is also a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary, which represents the top 1% of on-campus leaders. Additionally, he works in the Office of Campus Life as an intern and is a student ambassador in the Office of Admissions.
Crosson predicts that in ten years, Schwert will be working in the public relations field.
“I picture him working for a major sports team combining his two passions, public relations and athletics. I know that Matt will be very successful due to the time and effort he puts into all of his tasks,” she added.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Matthieu Schwert! Congratulations and best of luck to you, from everyone in the Fisher Family!
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology