Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Matthieu Schwert
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Matthieu Schwert, a Communication/ Journalism major. He was nominated by Kara Crosson, Haffey Hall Residence Director.
“Matt’s dedication to his school work and the Fisher community is something I will remember him by. He is a very hard worker and never starts something that he isn’t going to finish,” said Crosson.
Schwert serves the Fisher Community as a Resident Assistant, currently in Dorsey Hall. He is also a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary, which represents the top 1% of on-campus leaders. Additionally, he works in the Office of Campus Life as an intern and is a student ambassador in the Office of Admissions.
Crosson predicts that in ten years, Schwert will be working in the public relations field.
“I picture him working for a major sports team combining his two passions, public relations and athletics. I know that Matt will be very successful due to the time and effort he puts into all of his tasks,” she added.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Matthieu Schwert! Congratulations and best of luck to you, from everyone in the Fisher Family!
Latest College News Stories
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest