Students Meet NYS Attorney General
Michael Maiorana and Hilary Panek are currently working as pre-law interns with the Hon. Richard A. Dollinger at the New York State Court of Claims, and recently had the opportunity to meet New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
Schneiderman hosted a community forum on Tuesday, October 29, at the Eastman School of Music. Maiorana and Panek were able to meet him backstage following the forum.
(From L to R): Michael Maiorana; Eric Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General; Hilary Panek; and Hon. Richard A. Dollinger, NYS Court of Claims
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence