Students Meet NYS Attorney General
Michael Maiorana and Hilary Panek are currently working as pre-law interns with the Hon. Richard A. Dollinger at the New York State Court of Claims, and recently had the opportunity to meet New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
Schneiderman hosted a community forum on Tuesday, October 29, at the Eastman School of Music. Maiorana and Panek were able to meet him backstage following the forum.
(From L to R): Michael Maiorana; Eric Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General; Hilary Panek; and Hon. Richard A. Dollinger, NYS Court of Claims
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades