Muench Gets Published in Math Journal
Dr. Donald Muench, professor in the Mathematical and Computing Sciences Department, has had an article published in the January 2013 issue of the PanAmerican Mathematical Journal.
The article, “More Lyapunov-Loewy Type Results,” explores the Lyapunov transformation, a mathematical theory that was introduced by mathematician A.M. Lyapunov in 1892.
Muench co-wrote the article with Dr. Richard Hill of Idaho State University, and Dr. Andrew Klimas of Xavier University.
PanAmerican Mathematical Journal is a quarterly publication that features research in all areas of mathematical sciences.
Latest College News Stories
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day