Muench Gets Published in Math Journal
Dr. Donald Muench, professor in the Mathematical and Computing Sciences Department, has had an article published in the January 2013 issue of the PanAmerican Mathematical Journal.
The article, “More Lyapunov-Loewy Type Results,” explores the Lyapunov transformation, a mathematical theory that was introduced by mathematician A.M. Lyapunov in 1892.
Muench co-wrote the article with Dr. Richard Hill of Idaho State University, and Dr. Andrew Klimas of Xavier University.
PanAmerican Mathematical Journal is a quarterly publication that features research in all areas of mathematical sciences.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom