Muench Gets Published in Math Journal
Dr. Donald Muench, professor in the Mathematical and Computing Sciences Department, has had an article published in the January 2013 issue of the PanAmerican Mathematical Journal.
The article, “More Lyapunov-Loewy Type Results,” explores the Lyapunov transformation, a mathematical theory that was introduced by mathematician A.M. Lyapunov in 1892.
Muench co-wrote the article with Dr. Richard Hill of Idaho State University, and Dr. Andrew Klimas of Xavier University.
PanAmerican Mathematical Journal is a quarterly publication that features research in all areas of mathematical sciences.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video