Muench Gets Published in Math Journal
Dr. Donald Muench, professor in the Mathematical and Computing Sciences Department, has had an article published in the January 2013 issue of the PanAmerican Mathematical Journal.
The article, “More Lyapunov-Loewy Type Results,” explores the Lyapunov transformation, a mathematical theory that was introduced by mathematician A.M. Lyapunov in 1892.
Muench co-wrote the article with Dr. Richard Hill of Idaho State University, and Dr. Andrew Klimas of Xavier University.
PanAmerican Mathematical Journal is a quarterly publication that features research in all areas of mathematical sciences.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards