Muench Gets Published in Math Journal
Dr. Donald Muench, professor in the Mathematical and Computing Sciences Department, has had an article published in the January 2013 issue of the PanAmerican Mathematical Journal.
The article, “More Lyapunov-Loewy Type Results,” explores the Lyapunov transformation, a mathematical theory that was introduced by mathematician A.M. Lyapunov in 1892.
Muench co-wrote the article with Dr. Richard Hill of Idaho State University, and Dr. Andrew Klimas of Xavier University.
PanAmerican Mathematical Journal is a quarterly publication that features research in all areas of mathematical sciences.
Latest College News Stories
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture