President and Mrs. Bain Host Cooking Class
On Tuesday, April 1, Dr. Bain put his Presidential duties on hold and put on an apron instead. Bain and his wife, Meg, hosted “A President Called Sous,” a cooking class for students where they prepared a breakfast feast alongside Lackmann’s Executive Chef, Joel Kraft.
About 25 students attended the class and watched the President’s sous-chef skills. They prepared omelettes, crepes, and other breakfast delights.
The class is part of the “Life After Lackmann” series that began in 2013 after graduating students started to think about their lives after Lackmann and realized they may need to learn a thing or two about cooking healthy meals for themselves.
There are two additional “Life After Lackmann” classes that are open to the campus community. They will take place on Wednesday, April 9, in the Ward-Haffey Dining Hall and Saturday, April 12, in the Campus Center Mainstage. The first class will have a healthy cooking theme, and the second class will focus on grilling.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”