President and Mrs. Bain Host Cooking Class
On Tuesday, April 1, Dr. Bain put his Presidential duties on hold and put on an apron instead. Bain and his wife, Meg, hosted “A President Called Sous,” a cooking class for students where they prepared a breakfast feast alongside Lackmann’s Executive Chef, Joel Kraft.
About 25 students attended the class and watched the President’s sous-chef skills. They prepared omelets, crepes, and other breakfast delights.
The class is part of the “Life After Lackmann” series that began in 2013 after graduating students started to think about their lives after Lackmann and realized they may need to learn a thing or two about cooking healthy meals for themselves.
There are two additional “Life After Lackmann” classes that are open to the campus community. They will take place on Wednesday, April 9, in the Ward-Haffey Dining Hall and Saturday, April 12, in the Campus Center Mainstage. The first class will have a healthy cooking theme, and the second class will focus on grilling.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program