Waddell Presents at Northeast Modern Language Association Conference
Dr. Bill Waddell, Professor of English, presented a paper at the annual conference of the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) in Boston, March 21-24.
His paper was entitled, “‘A thin trace in high air’: The Echoing Constellations of Pound’s Final Cantos.”
The 2013 conference also marked the end of Waddell’s four-year term on NeMLA’s Executive Board. NeMLA is a scholarly organization for professionals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other modern languages. Most members are professors and students at colleges and universities from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and eastern Canada.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals