Waddell Presents at Northeast Modern Language Association Conference
Dr. Bill Waddell, Professor of English, presented a paper at the annual conference of the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) in Boston, March 21-24.
His paper was entitled, “‘A thin trace in high air’: The Echoing Constellations of Pound’s Final Cantos.”
The 2013 conference also marked the end of Waddell’s four-year term on NeMLA’s Executive Board. NeMLA is a scholarly organization for professionals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other modern languages. Most members are professors and students at colleges and universities from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and eastern Canada.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship