Waddell Presents at Northeast Modern Language Association Conference
Dr. Bill Waddell, Professor of English, presented a paper at the annual conference of the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) in Boston, March 21-24.
His paper was entitled, “‘A thin trace in high air’: The Echoing Constellations of Pound’s Final Cantos.”
The 2013 conference also marked the end of Waddell’s four-year term on NeMLA’s Executive Board. NeMLA is a scholarly organization for professionals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other modern languages. Most members are professors and students at colleges and universities from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and eastern Canada.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence