Waddell Presents at Northeast Modern Language Association Conference
Dr. Bill Waddell, Professor of English, presented a paper at the annual conference of the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) in Boston, March 21-24.
His paper was entitled, “‘A thin trace in high air’: The Echoing Constellations of Pound’s Final Cantos.”
The 2013 conference also marked the end of Waddell’s four-year term on NeMLA’s Executive Board. NeMLA is a scholarly organization for professionals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other modern languages. Most members are professors and students at colleges and universities from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and eastern Canada.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Fisher Students Blogging—and Bragging—About Campus Life
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download