Waddell Presents at Northeast Modern Language Association Conference
Dr. Bill Waddell, Professor of English, presented a paper at the annual conference of the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) in Boston, March 21-24.
His paper was entitled, “‘A thin trace in high air’: The Echoing Constellations of Pound’s Final Cantos.”
The 2013 conference also marked the end of Waddell’s four-year term on NeMLA’s Executive Board. NeMLA is a scholarly organization for professionals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other modern languages. Most members are professors and students at colleges and universities from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and eastern Canada.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades