College Dedicates Bonadio Group Lobby
On Monday, April 7, the College held the official dedication of the Bonadio Group Lobby inside the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise. Tom Bonadio ’71, CEO and Managing Partner of The Bonadio Group, along with members of the firm, were present for the dedication.
Bonadio graduated from Fisher with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and has been a trustee of the College since 1998. He served as Chair of the Board from 2001 to 2004, and is currently a trustee emeritus. In 2004, he received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the College.
Bonadio, and his wife, Heather, have a long history of philanthropy to the College. They generously supported the Campaign for Fisher in the late 1980s, the Take Stock in Fisher Campaign in the late 1990s, and the Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign. The décor in the Bonadio Group Lobby includes original photography by Heather Bonadio.
“The Bonadio name has a very special place among Fisher students. Every year, members of the Bonadio team come to campus as part of their annual fall recruiting effort. And each year, several students are offered internships at the firm and several others are offered full-time employment,” said President Bain. “In addition, a number of our accounting students have had the privilege of taking part in the Accounting Alumni Mentoring program, where members of the Bonadio Group served as mentors.”
Several people from the Bonadio Group also lend their time and talents to the College’s Accounting Advisory Board.
From L to R: Dr. Randall Krieg, Provost; Vic Salerno; Spencer, grandson of the Bonadios; Heather Bonadio; Tom Bonadio; President Bain; Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff, Vice President for Student Affairs and Diversity Initiatives; Dr. David Martin, Dean, School of Business; Jackie DiStefano, Vice President for Finance and Business and CFO; Father Al Cylwicki.
The Bonadios and the Bains.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference