College Dedicates Bonadio Group Lobby
On Monday, April 7, the College held the official dedication of the Bonadio Group Lobby inside the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise. Tom Bonadio ’71, CEO and Managing Partner of The Bonadio Group, along with members of the firm, were present for the dedication.
Bonadio graduated from Fisher with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and has been a trustee of the College since 1998. He served as Chair of the Board from 2001 to 2004, and is currently a trustee emeritus. In 2004, he received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the College.
Bonadio, and his wife, Heather, have a long history of philanthropy to the College. They generously supported the Campaign for Fisher in the late 1980s, the Take Stock in Fisher Campaign in the late 1990s, and the Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign. The décor in the Bonadio Group Lobby includes original photography by Heather Bonadio.
“The Bonadio name has a very special place among Fisher students. Every year, members of the Bonadio team come to campus as part of their annual fall recruiting effort. And each year, several students are offered internships at the firm and several others are offered full-time employment,” said President Bain. “In addition, a number of our accounting students have had the privilege of taking part in the Accounting Alumni Mentoring program, where members of the Bonadio Group served as mentors.”
Several people from the Bonadio Group also lend their time and talents to the College’s Accounting Advisory Board.
From L to R: Dr. Randall Krieg, Provost; Vic Salerno; Spencer, grandson of the Bonadios; Heather Bonadio; Tom Bonadio; President Bain; Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff, Vice President for Student Affairs and Diversity Initiatives; Dr. David Martin, Dean, School of Business; Jackie DiStefano, Vice President for Finance and Business and CFO; Father Al Cylwicki.
The Bonadios and the Bains.
Latest College News Stories
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture