Madigan Serves as Keynote Speaker in France
Dr. Timothy Madigan, Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Classical Studies, recently served as a conference keynote speaker at the Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier III in Montpellier, France. The conference, "Believing in the Nineteenth Century," took place on December 3, 2011.
Madigan presented “W.K. Clifford and ‘The Ethics of Belief.’” The conference was an international gathering of scholars interested in epistemological and ethical issues relating to the British Victorian era.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Senior Send-Off
- Student Scholars Present at Regional and National Conferences
- Students, Alumni, Community Partners Honored during Education Celebration
- Fisher Education Grads #ThankATeacher
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Reflects on Relationship between Women, Nature
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House