Madigan Serves as Keynote Speaker in France
Dr. Timothy Madigan, Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Classical Studies, recently served as a conference keynote speaker at the Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier III in Montpellier, France. The conference, "Believing in the Nineteenth Century," took place on December 3, 2011.
Madigan presented “W.K. Clifford and ‘The Ethics of Belief.’” The conference was an international gathering of scholars interested in epistemological and ethical issues relating to the British Victorian era.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine