Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra to Perform at Fisher
On Thursday, October 11, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) will perform “Eights of the Greats” - a free concert on the St. John Fisher College campus. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., and will take place in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Conductor Michael Butterman will lead the orchestra in selections from the eight symphonies of Beethoven, Dvorák, and Schubert.
The concert is part of the RPO’s Around the Town Concerts, sponsored by Xerox Corporation.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards