Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra to Perform at Fisher
On Thursday, October 11, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) will perform “Eights of the Greats” - a free concert on the St. John Fisher College campus. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., and will take place in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Conductor Michael Butterman will lead the orchestra in selections from the eight symphonies of Beethoven, Dvorák, and Schubert.
The concert is part of the RPO’s Around the Town Concerts, sponsored by Xerox Corporation.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement