Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra to Perform at Fisher
On Thursday, October 11, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) will perform “Eights of the Greats” - a free concert on the St. John Fisher College campus. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., and will take place in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Conductor Michael Butterman will lead the orchestra in selections from the eight symphonies of Beethoven, Dvorák, and Schubert.
The concert is part of the RPO’s Around the Town Concerts, sponsored by Xerox Corporation.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy