Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra to Perform at Fisher
On Thursday, October 11, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) will perform “Eights of the Greats” - a free concert on the St. John Fisher College campus. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., and will take place in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Conductor Michael Butterman will lead the orchestra in selections from the eight symphonies of Beethoven, Dvorák, and Schubert.
The concert is part of the RPO’s Around the Town Concerts, sponsored by Xerox Corporation.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice