Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra to Perform at Fisher
On Thursday, October 11, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) will perform “Eights of the Greats” - a free concert on the St. John Fisher College campus. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., and will take place in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Conductor Michael Butterman will lead the orchestra in selections from the eight symphonies of Beethoven, Dvorák, and Schubert.
The concert is part of the RPO’s Around the Town Concerts, sponsored by Xerox Corporation.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer