Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, has been elected as co-chair of the Committee on Departments, Programs, and Centers of the American Studies Association (ASA).
Rice will serve a one-year team, and will assume his duties in June 2014.
The ASA is the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history. Chartered in 1951, the association now has 5,000 individual members along with 2,200 library and other institutional subscribers.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine