Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at email@example.com.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Psychology Honor Society Inducts Eight
- History Honors Society Inducts Eight
- Fisher Alum Elected President of Clemson University Graduate Students
- Vue, Cunningham to Co-direct Women and Gender Studies Program
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Plata Delivers Book Readings in Spain
- Sarachan Serves as RBJ “Best of Web” Judge