School of Pharmacy Hosts Career Fair, Students Interview
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy hosted the annual career fair for all students on Tuesday, October 16, featuring 15 companies actively recruiting new pharmacists for open positions.
Companies including CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans, along with hospitals including the University of Rochester Medical Center, Crouse Hospital, and St. Joseph’s Hospital, were on hand meeting with all students during the morning informational session. In the afternoon, the companies and hospitals scheduled interviews with current P4 students for employment after graduation.
P4 student Alex Danforth attended an interview preparatory session held by the school beforehand, and polished up her résumé. That afternoon, she interviewed with three companies, and says she expects to hear something from them in the next three-four weeks.
Danforth said she felt that the event benefits both the students and the companies.
- College's Justinian Order Holds 12th Annual Luncheon Featuring Honorable Frank Geraci, Jr.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award