School of Pharmacy Hosts Career Fair, Students Interview
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy hosted the annual career fair for all students on Tuesday, October 16, featuring 15 companies actively recruiting new pharmacists for open positions.
Companies including CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans, along with hospitals including the University of Rochester Medical Center, Crouse Hospital, and St. Joseph’s Hospital, were on hand meeting with all students during the morning informational session. In the afternoon, the companies and hospitals scheduled interviews with current P4 students for employment after graduation.
P4 student Alex Danforth attended an interview preparatory session held by the school beforehand, and polished up her résumé. That afternoon, she interviewed with three companies, and says she expects to hear something from them in the next three-four weeks.
Danforth said she felt that the event benefits both the students and the companies.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher