Countdown to Commencement - Chelsea Spain
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Chelsea Spain, an Adolescence Education and Spanish major. She was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Spain is a highly involved student. She currently wears many hats in the Fisher community, serving as a Campus Center Manager, Resident Assistant, Student Government Association Senator, and Student Orientation Coordinator, just to name a few.
Rodgers said he will have many memories of Spain.
“I will never forget her attachment to all things Disney or her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether it is on the Orientation Team, as a Campus Center Manager, or as an RA, Chelsea will do what needs to be done to enhance the services provided to students,” he said.
Spain leaves a great impact on any aspect of the College that she touches.
“She is a walking billboard as to what students can gain from being an active member of the Fisher community and taking advantage of the services and opportunities offered to students,” Rodgers said.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Chelsea Spain! Congratulations on a magical four years and best of luck to you!
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence