Countdown to Commencement - Chelsea Spain
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Chelsea Spain, an Adolescence Education and Spanish major. She was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Spain is a highly involved student. She currently wears many hats in the Fisher community, serving as a Campus Center Manager, Resident Assistant, Student Government Association Senator, and Student Orientation Coordinator, just to name a few.
Rodgers said he will have many memories of Spain.
“I will never forget her attachment to all things Disney or her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether it is on the Orientation Team, as a Campus Center Manager, or as an RA, Chelsea will do what needs to be done to enhance the services provided to students,” he said.
Spain leaves a great impact on any aspect of the College that she touches.
“She is a walking billboard as to what students can gain from being an active member of the Fisher community and taking advantage of the services and opportunities offered to students,” Rodgers said.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Chelsea Spain! Congratulations on a magical four years and best of luck to you!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”