Countdown to Commencement - Chelsea Spain
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Chelsea Spain, an Adolescence Education and Spanish major. She was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Spain is a highly involved student. She currently wears many hats in the Fisher community, serving as a Campus Center Manager, Resident Assistant, Student Government Association Senator, and Student Orientation Coordinator, just to name a few.
Rodgers said he will have many memories of Spain.
“I will never forget her attachment to all things Disney or her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether it is on the Orientation Team, as a Campus Center Manager, or as an RA, Chelsea will do what needs to be done to enhance the services provided to students,” he said.
Spain leaves a great impact on any aspect of the College that she touches.
“She is a walking billboard as to what students can gain from being an active member of the Fisher community and taking advantage of the services and opportunities offered to students,” Rodgers said.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Chelsea Spain! Congratulations on a magical four years and best of luck to you!
Latest College News Stories
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation