Countdown to Commencement - Chelsea Spain
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Chelsea Spain, an Adolescence Education and Spanish major. She was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Spain is a highly involved student. She currently wears many hats in the Fisher community, serving as a Campus Center Manager, Resident Assistant, Student Government Association Senator, and Student Orientation Coordinator, just to name a few.
Rodgers said he will have many memories of Spain.
“I will never forget her attachment to all things Disney or her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether it is on the Orientation Team, as a Campus Center Manager, or as an RA, Chelsea will do what needs to be done to enhance the services provided to students,” he said.
Spain leaves a great impact on any aspect of the College that she touches.
“She is a walking billboard as to what students can gain from being an active member of the Fisher community and taking advantage of the services and opportunities offered to students,” Rodgers said.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Chelsea Spain! Congratulations on a magical four years and best of luck to you!
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum